There's been so much going on leading up to this spring I have to share it all :)
1. My son, Jackson Valor Hoke got an early start on life, but is healthy and home where he belongs :)
2. Major gym upgrades, new equipment, new floor plan on the way
3. This Sunday at 10am- FREE Sweat Sesh at JVH! We will now be offering Sunday Sweat Sessions, which will be quick hitter bodyweight, conditioning and core training to help boost recovery, fat loss and overall performance. First one is on us, punch card packages will be posted on our website & Instagram page.
4. North Rockland Girls Lax dominated their pre-season training with Coach Sully and Coach Ant. There's a reason these girls are section champions 3 years running. Take a look at their work ethic and how they have fun while training and pushing each other:
==> NR Girls Lax Highlight <==
5. The North Rockland Wrestling Team finished the season strong with a 3rd place team finish at Sectionals including 2 individual champions and 4 additional All-Section Wrestlers. They also captured a team Rockland County Championship along with 5 individual champions and a League Title. Overall record 22-5.
6. Coming up in May, Joey Szatmary from The Lions Den will be running a training workshop at JVH! Details coming soon ;)
7. Several athletes made commitments to continue their academic and athletic careers in college:
Gus Rugg- Plattsburgh Lax
CJ "Twiggy" McMonegal- East Stroudsberg Wrestling
Joey Arico- Ithaca College Football
RJ Lamarre- Stony Brook Football
8. January Athlete of The Month- Evan Borgadus
Started at JVH right after being cleared from an ACL tear. Evan is fully committed, trains 4-5 days/week, PR'd all of his lifts including his squat, which is impressive following ACL repair.
9. New training app has been uber useful and effective- Truecoach app
The best is yet to come!
Dominate Another Day.