Regardless if you're goal is to get jacked, enter a powerlifting meet, become lean and mean for the summer or improve your performance for your sport you need to cut these out of your diet immediately:
1. Table sugar, replace with stevia in moderation
2. Table salt, replace with himalayan sea salt in moderation
3. Soda, replace with seltzer water if you must
4. Muffins, cookies, brownies etc, replace with vegetables
5. Bread, replace with vegetables
6. Thick dressings such as ranch, blue cheese etc.. Instead replace with olive oil and vinegar in moderation
7. Beer, replace with vodka soda with a lime ;) in moderation of course
8. French fries, replace with vegetables
9. Margerine, replace with vegetables
10. Granola bars, replace with natural oats/whole grains in moderation
11. Most yogurts, replace with greek yogurt in moderation
12. Refined pasta, replace with vegetables
I guarantee that you will perform better, shed fat, have more energy get stronger and recover faster if you make these changes to your diet.
It's really as simple as that.
Dominate Another Day.
- Coach Hoke